Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Want More Information?


Do you like our kindergarten website? Don't forget to check out www.vbschools.com - our school system website for more information, updates, goals, and school news!

Teacher Note:
Do you like the picture above? I just downloaded a new program "jing" that will take a screenshot of whatever is on your computer and put it on a website. Love it! It is in my top five most useful website/blog tools. Below are the other things I use each year on my blog:

1.Voicethread
incorporate pictures and voice for free www.voicethread.com
2. Zamzar
convert any file to another type of file for free www.zamzar.com
3. Google Docs
upload documents and have other edit them (no more email!) www.google.com
4. Picasso
organizes all of my school pictures, creates slideshows instantly www.google.com