Monday, February 14, 2011

Updates

Hi everyone. As many of my students and parents know I was out sick most of last week and I wasn't able to update my blog. We did have some exciting events last week- Friday was the (almost) 100th day of school. We actually had a snow day on Thursday so Friday was suppose to be the 100th day, but technically it was the 99th day. But we pretended it was the 100th anyway because the kiddos came into class on Friday morning excited from the snow day and ready to celebrate the 100th day. I just didn't have the heart to tell them they had to wait until Monday and none of the kiddos realized that it wasn't technically the 100th day. Today we are celebrating Valentine's Day. We also donated over 120 cans to the local food pantry which we collected to celebrate the 100th day. I think I am basically caught up on emails, but if you emailed me last week and I haven't responded please email me again. Thanks!