Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Are You Wondering About Kindergarten?


I recently enabled google analytics to our website to see how many visitors we have and what everyone is interested in reading.   One of our most popular posts is about "The Daily Five" which surprised me because this post was just a very brief overview on what we do in class.  In the next month I will be posting more pictures and details about how we utilize Daily Five in our kindergarten classroom. 

What else are you interested in learning about our classroom, our daily activities, or anything related to our class?  I would love to have some new ideas on what to put in our website.  Leave a comment with any suggestions....

P.S. Anyone can leave a comment- if you do not have a profile in google or another blog, simply choose "Anonymous" to leave a comment.  All comments are reviewed by me before being post on our site, so your comment will not appear automatically.  Thanks!